NIKOLASS BERTANS –NIK NAK(LATVIA)
RACE OFFICIAL RESULTS
- 2022 IRON DRIFT KING WINNER
- 2022 NED DRIFT CHAMPION
- RACES FIRST HALF OS SEASON 2022
- CZECH DRIFT SERIES LATVIA STAGE 1ST PLACE
- LIVONIA DRIFT CHAMPIONSHIP 2ND STAGE, BALTIC DRIFT CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD STAGE, 2ND PLACE
- ATTENDED IN GATEBIL 2022 EVENT, IN SUPER 3 TANDEM RACE GET TOGETHER WITH #TEAMEUROPE 2ND PLACE
- BALTIC DRIFT CHAMPIONSHIP 5TH STAGE 2ND PLACE
- ATTEND IN DRIFT MASTERS RIGA STAGE, QUALIFIED 4TH, AND FINISHED IN TOP8
- NEZ DRIFT CHAMPIONSHIP 1ST STAGE, 3RD PLACE
- DRIFT MASTERS GERMANY STAGE, FINISHED TOP8 DUE THE TECHNICAL PROBLEMS
- NEZ DRIFT CHAMPIONSHIP 2ST STAGE, 2RD PLACE
- NEZ DRIFT CHAMPIONSHIP 3ST STAGE, 3RD PLACE
- 2021 FIA IDC VICE CHAMPION
- 2020 BALTIC PRO DRIFT CHAMPION
- 2020 LIVONIA PRO DRIFT CHAMPION
- 2020 LATVIA PRO DRIFT CHAMPION
- 1ST PLACE OVERALL LATVIAN DRIFT CUP SEMI PRO CLASS 2019 SEASON WINNER
- 2ND PLACE OMAN OIL DRIFT CHAMPIONSHIP 2ND STAGE, 2020
- GYMKHANA.LV DRIFT 2ND PLACE SEASON 2019
- GYMKHANA.LV SLALOM PRO 1ST PLACE SEASON 2019
- 11TH PLACE LATVIA DRIFT SEASON 2018 SEMI PRO CLASS
I started drifting when I was 9 years old, first tried drifting and learned to drift directly on ice, in ice competitions. Realizing that drifting was my sport, I slowly started getting ready for the official race, at the age of 10 and 11 I took the test stages in Street class and Semi pro class with my dad car, and I realized more and more that drifting was mine. For the 12th anniversary, I was getting a Pro car from HGK, which meant I had to move up a class –SemiPro. In my region, the Semi pro class is very strong, athletes from around the Baltic. I finished 11th in the 2018 season because I had to use this car-from street to pro, but I finished the 2019 season with 1 place in the Semi pro class –Latvian Drift Cup-winner 2019.
2020 was exciting - at the beginning of the year I participated in the Oman Oil drift championship, where I also won the 2nd place in the competition, but in the overall rating I took the 3rd place in the shared 5/6 place. Then the season in Europe started, starting in June I played almost every weekend. In the overall rating of the season I became the youngest winner of both the Baltic Drift Championship and the Latvian / Livonia Drift Championship.
2021 season. The first
participation was in the FIA World Cup, where I get second place- FIA IDC vice champion. After this performance came the
opportunity to be part in the Aimol racing team, where my teammate was the
world's most famous drifter, James Dean. I spent the entire remaining season
of 2021 in the RDS Championship. In addition, i must be noted that in the
first stage I became the youngest winner who won the RDS stage, and in my first
stage in the championship.
2022 it's an exciting season at the moment, I'm spending the season with my training car and trying to participate in as many different races as possible for training purposes. The first half of the season started in June, when my training car was finally ready, since then I have been participating in various drift events - competitions almost every weekend. In the continuation of the season, it is planned to participate in various international competitions.
More about me?
*Along with school, I work in the drift hall during my free time, where I am an instructor in drifting
*In the summer of 2019/20/21/22, I ran a drift school for kids ages 6-16, drift school with drift trikes
PRACTICE CAR- BMW E36 M3 HGK CARBON KEVLAR BODY KIT 500 HP ,SAMSONAS SEQUENTIAL GEARBOX